10 Easy and Inexpensive Halloween Ideas

Here is a great list of my favorite Halloween posts {past and present}Click on the links for more info and full tutorials.  So much fun all in one place... I can barely contain my excitement!  


1)  Magic Pumpkin Seeds - Carve a pumpkin and plant the seeds in sugar.  The Halloween moon will work its magic.


2)  Booing - Sharing fun treats with neighbours is a super-fun Halloween tradition.


3)  Dollar Store Signs {2 versions - "Along Came a Spider" & "BOO!" } - Both of these cute signs started out with $2 wooden plaques from the dollar store.  Such easy and expensive transformations!



4)  Book Fairy - A fun tradition that allows clever moms {and dads} to limit the amount of junk food consumed by their little ones.


5) Lunchbox Note - Use cheesecloth and googly eyes to make a child's Halloween lunch box extra special.


6)  Classroom Treats {2 Candy Alternatives -- "Eye" treats and Photo Cards} - Perfect "treats" for little ones to share with their friends.  No need to worry about cavities!



7)  Googly Eye Vase - Little ones will love this simple craft that uses lots of glue and lots of googly eyes.


8)  Oreo Ghost Pop - Simple and yummy treats the kids will love to make.... and eat!


9)  Dollar Store Spider Frame - This decoration is simple to make and looks "Spooktacular" on a hall table or mantle.


10)  Milk Jug Pumpkin - Recycle old milk jugs into adorable jack-o-lanterns.  Just add some orange glow sticks for some glowing Halloween fun.


Is there one project/activity you are looking forward to trying?  I'd love to know which ones are your favorites.  Happy Halloween!!!!


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
 
** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.

3 comments:

  1. I'm off to the dollar store this morning to pick up the wooden plaques and going to make the "BOO" one to hang on my mailbox. Love it!!! I have some sparkly spiders that I wasn't sure how to use, so I'll glue them on this plaque. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great ideas here! I've been saving milk bottles to do the same thing!!

    I would love to invite you to post this over at my link party on The Purple Pumpkin Blog! Hope to see you there :)

    Michelle xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so fun and cute! Would love it if you linked up on my blog hop www.w-t-fab.com/search/label/bloghop. Also let me know if you'd like to follow each other!

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....