Hockey Wall Art {free printables}

My boys love to play hockey, and my husband and I spend countless hours at the rink... so I thought it would be fun to make some cute DIY hockey artwork for us to hang in our offices.  I plan on printing one of these pictures for each of us and putting them in simple black or white frames. {Scroll down for printing instructions.}

For a Dad with one child

For a Dad with more than one child

For a Mom with one child

For a Mom with more than one child

To print your own printable 8X10 copy of this DIY artwork: pick the version you want to print and right-click on the photo.  Then, save the photo to your computer, and print it like a regular 8X10 picture.  I always send my printables to my local office supply store where I can print great color copies for $.39.

Do you know a hockey mom or hockey dad that might like to hang one of these pictures in their office or home?  I think they would be great for mother's day or father's day too!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)


PS (Please download and print any of these pictures for your personal use; however, I still retain copyright.  If you share one of my photos, please include the link to this post.  Do not share multiple photos, and under no circumstances should you resell my work.  Thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....